Coming soon! Once we have compiled the results of our survey we will update the army construction requirements.
In order to participate in our event you must meet the following requirements:
- You must pre-register for the event no later than 1 week prior. If spots are full you may email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list.
- Your army must be battle-forged
- We require all armies to be painted with at least 3 different colors on the model. Primer counts as a color
- You should have at least 7 printed copies of your army list (1 for the TO, 1 for yourself, and 5 for your opponents) listing all units, upgrades and point costs. Additionally you should have all relevant rules on hand for your units including: Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook, Army Codex, Supplements relevant to your army, all datasheets not included in the Codex or Supplements, Imperial Armour books where relevant. dice, scatter dice, templates, measuring tape.
- If it is deemed that your list is not legal after review but before the event begins, you will be afforded the opportunity to change the list by dropping the illegal units. You will not be allowed to replace these units with others or apply other upgrades to other units. If you have been found to be playing an illegal list during the event, you will be disqualified from the event immediately.
- Judges will be on hand to answer any questions. Please attempt to resolve any disputes before calling over a judge. Once the judge makes the ruling, the ruling stands and cannot be changed. No exceptions.
- Prior to every game, players should introduce themselves and go over their army list with their opponent including relevant special detachment, wargear, or unit rules.
- Please, do not be late to your table when your round starts. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your match you will be disqualified from the round and receive 0 points.
- Remember to have fun!