All armies must be Battle-forged and meet the requirements for Matched Play in the Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook. All armies will be 2,000 points or less with a maximum detachment limit of 3. All detachments from the Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook or relevant codexes are allowed in any combination within Matched Play guidelines. Understrength units will not be allowed in this event. All units and detachments from the GW and Forge World IA indexes as well as any Codex released prior to August 14th, 2017 will be allowed.
In addition the following restrictions apply for Come the Apocalypse:
- No more than 1 Air Wing, Supreme Command, and Super Heavy Detachment per army
- No units with a power level of 31 or higher will be allowed
All armies must be submitted for review at least 2 weeks prior to the event!!! Submit your army lists to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to participate in our event you must meet the following requirements:
- You must pre-register for the event no later than midnight August 7th, 2017. If spots are full you may email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list.
- Your army must be battle-forged
- We require all armies to be painted with at least 3 different colors on the model. Primer counts as a color
- All models in an army should be WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get.) Any relevant conversions should be approved prior to the event.
- You should have at least 7 printed copies of your army list (1 for the TO, 1 for yourself, and 5 for your opponents) listing all units, upgrades and point costs. Additionally you should have all relevant rules on hand for your units including: Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook, Army Index or Codex, Supplements relevant to your army, all datasheets not included in the Index, Codex or Supplements, Imperial Armour books where relevant. dice, and measuring tape. Digital copies of rules are acceptable.
- If it is deemed that your list is not legal after review but before the event begins, you will be afforded the opportunity to change the list by dropping the illegal units. You will not be allowed to replace these units with others or apply other upgrades to other units. If you have been found to be playing an illegal list during the event, you will be disqualified from the event immediately.
- Judges will be on hand to answer any questions. Please attempt to resolve any disputes before calling over a judge. Once the judge makes the ruling, the ruling stands and cannot be changed. No exceptions.
- Prior to every game, players should introduce themselves and go over their army list with their opponent including relevant special detachment, wargear, or unit rules.
- Please, do not be late to your table when your round starts. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your match you will be disqualified from the round and receive 0 points.
- Remember to have fun!